Becoming an RCIC

Federal law requires that immigration practitioners, in Canada or abroad, who provide Canadian immigration services for a fee, must be registered with the ICCRC and accredited as a Regulated International Student Immigration Advisor (RISIA) or a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC). Exceptions are members in good standing of provincial or territorial law societies or the Chambre des notaires du Québec.

Applicants are required to write and pass a Full Skills Exam (FSE) prior to being accepted into the Council.

1.      Please review the relevant Registration Guide containing detailed information on
          writing the Full Skills Exam and becoming an RCIC.
                Registration Guide

                Registration Guide for Paralegals (for members in good standing with the LSUC) 

2.      Click on the “Register here” button to complete the FSE online registration